BMR Consulting Services' intent is to train, guide, and coach with the result that accountability and data-driven decision-making are fully embedded in your ongoing management and governance of your organization. To learn more, request consultation.
- Assisting organizations at all levels design a strategy to determine how well they are meeting their mission, efficiency and quality of services provided, and valid measures of predetermined outcomes. Using the data for continuous quality improve and making the case for longer term sustainability.
- Designing a process and outcome evaluation using a logic model approach to meet internal organizational accountability needs and/or meeting evaluation requires from funders and regulatory authorities. Assistance with finding validated measures for outcomes. Focus on using existing data most efficiently. Review , comment and offer assistance with writing the evaluation section of grant proposals.
- For Funders: Conducting evaluation training sessions for applicants or grantee organizations to strengthen their proposals and/or to refine their program approaches and related outcomes measurements once funded and early in the implementation stage.
- For organizations/ grantees: Training of organizational managers and staff to improve their understanding of program evaluation principles and methodology for internal accountability and/or preparation of grant applications for external funding.
- Training on basic roles and responsibilities for Non-Profit Board members either for those being seriously considered for Board service or those new appointed to the Board. Covers major tasks of governance, fiscal oversight, Board's role in strategic planning, Board's role in resource development ( including personal giving and fundraising, Board self-evaluation, and Board relationship with and evaluation of the CE0/ED.
- Training on and assistance with development of Board policies and content for Board orientation notebooks.
- Period refresher training for existing Board members for topics and challenges that they identify.
- Training and orientation on the components of and steps in a formal strategic planning process with heavy emphasis on strong measurement of the outcomes associated with strategic goals.
- Providing a working template for the strategic plan that can be completed in the planning session and serves as the foundation for the final plan document.
- Assistance with writing a polished strategic plan.
- Periodic follow-up consultations with organizations to assess their progress of achieving strategic goals and related outcomes.